Freitag, 13. Mai 2011

(Project Angels) Random Thoughts

Hi its me again.

Some random ideas for the Deck:

1. You neednt special Hyperion and Kristya with their own effects, you can also normalsummon or specialsummon them. Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen can special them easy. Valhalla is searchebl with Hecatrice.
But is that really good? In my tests it isnt. Without of Pod you dont have the cards in the right time. Sometimes it works well with Hecatrice or Valhalla on the hand in the 1st turn, but Valhalla/Hecatrice is a really bad topdeck card, because normally as longer the game goes you have more and more fairies in the grave. Often you dont need the Valhalla and its only a death card.

2. Speed without Pod?
There are 4 Options: a) Treasure of Heaven: Its staple 2 copies, maybe 3 copies. 2 copies works better I think. b) Gift of the white Elefant: Real nice combo with Venus/MysticalShineBall. Good card 1 or 2 copies, more its a potencial death draw. c) Upstart Goblin or Jar of Greed: I dont like Upstart here, because when you give a OTK with a Angel Deck you dont have endless ATK but only a bit more than 8000. Jar of Greed is a bit slow when you draw it late its often too late for a comeback, because you first have to set it. d) Reckless Greed: I dont like it at all. Drawdependent, only with 3 copies on the hand good. I am not gonna play it.

3) Beatsticks?
Angels dont have real beatsticks except the bossmonster Kristya and Hyperion. Venus has only 1700 the other monster less than that. 1 Honest is not enough and ATK-Boost cards are a really death draw. There are some options: a) Dimensional Alchemist: Not only a little Beatstick, but also a little speedengine. b) Thunderking Rai-Oh: I dont like it, because it blocks Earth and takes a normalsummon, so it makes my own game slower. Yeah it is also a good MetaBeatCard. c) Cyber Dragon: I think he is awesome. Its a big Beatstick, Gravekeeper and antidecks could have a real problem with him. Also with the Chimeratech Fortress Dragon in the extra deck a good card against every machinedeck. I expect lots of Karakuridecks.

4) Sangan and Gorz
Normally I would say the are Staple but I dont know yet.

5) Miraculous Descent
With Hyperion and Treasure I remove the Fayries and then specialsummon them with the Descent. If I play Alchemist it could be a really good option.

6) Trap Stun or 7 Tools or Forbidden Lance
I dont know what to play. Trap Stun isnt a real option, but the Tools and Lance are. With Lance I have the option to save a monster, which should be destroyed. But Tools also works against countertraps and there are lots of situations, where that is better.


Everything for now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen