Sonntag, 22. Mai 2011

(Project Angels) Control - Build

Hey,

FC Schalke - Gelsenkirchen 04 e.V. won the DfB-Pokal and I was live in Berlin, at the Olympiastadium and saw the awesome 5-0 win against MSV Duisburg.

My Chaos Monarch Deck falied very much. Without Pod is isn't consistent enough. So I won't test more with the Deck.

I build a Control Build in Angels. It could be consistent, because you can easy take controll over your opponent and then win the game without problems.
Here is the build:


·      3) Master Hyperion
·      3) Agent Earth
·      3) Shine Balls
·      2) Kristya
·      2) Cyber Dragon
·      2) Agent Venus
·      2) Dimensional Alchemist
·      1) Jupiter
(1) ·       Gorz
(1) Honest
(20)

·      2) Treasure of Heaven
·      2) Mystical Space-Typhoon
·      1) Reborn
·      1) DHole
·      1) Trunade
·      1) Book of Moon
·      (8)

·      3) Prison
·      2) Bottomless TH
·      2) Miraculous Descent
·      2) 7 Tools
·      1) Solemn
·      1) Mirror Force
·      1) Torrential Tribute
·      1) Call of the Haunted
·      1) Black Horn of Heaven
·      (14)

Yeah, some Handcontroll is missing, but wihtout Pod there is no consistent Engine, which I know. Also Veiler or better Herald of orange Light is missing, and that is bad. Maybe I could add also Smashing Ground, because it is good against everything than Samurai, but I think this is more a Sidedeckoption. Also a Side or maybe Maindeckcard is Burial from a different dimension, because it controlls the graveyard and give targets for Hyperion, Call, etc. Intead of burial Light of Redemption is an option.
I have to say something to some cards:
Jupiter: Only a good beatstick and helps Miraculous Descent. I like it more and more as a random card.
3 Prison: I don't know if I really should play 3, because I think 2 are enough. But it is beside BTH and Warning the best monsteremoval.
Call of the Haunted: In some games it is awesome. You get easily back big monsters, but without Herlod I don't think that I would play it.
  Black horn of heaven: I love that card. You can really good play it random instead of Warning. You have lots of times the same targets and...it is only amazing. Maybe Oppression...but no, Black horn is better :)

That was all for today. In the next days I will analyze the YCS, post some tests and tell you some rand0m ideas.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen