Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011

(Project Angels) Weekend Insights

Hi,

the last weekend I played a random 30-men tournament. I went very bad, but I didn't have a real deck, so that doesn't matter at all.
The biggest insight was that Germans love XSaber. XSaber went to the finals, but lost it (Plantversion won). I am not affraid of Plantversions at all, because reading is really easy against it. Normally you know their options so that you can make good plays against it.
I didnt saw any Gravekeeper, which would be a problematic match-up for me. I like that, but despite I think I maindeck Dust Tornados instead of 7 Tools, because I don't want to lose because of paying LP and also Dusts are really good against Gk and Sams.
Anyway I am a bit scared of Samurai, because a Portal is such a random win and I dont like to lose because of Portal. In all other cases Samurais arent a big problem.

All in all I tested today against XSaber and I like it veeeeery much.
Yeah, of cause there are some games, which Angels draw very bad or Saber luck around, but yet Saber arent a real difficult match-up. You can board easily with Banishers and Kristya is an autowin, even so Saber don't have real outs against her.
There was one really funny game. I had Kristya, rnd. monsters and stuff like Solemn, Dusts, Prison set. He had only a small backrow and about 3 facedown monsters and a Pashuul. He didnt had outs against Kristya, so he all in all lost because of his own Pashuul.

I have a good build now, but I have to fix about 5-6 cards.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen